• Blink Health members (current or new) can receive a one-year supply of the three most commonly prescribed generic medications for Type-2 diabetes – metformin, glipizide and pioglitazone – in their common dosages, free of charge. No additional purchase is necessary.
• A member must have a prescription for any or all of these three medications in order to receive them for free.
• The program covers both new and existing Blink Health members. New members must create an account at BlinkHealth.com.
• There is no cost to join Blink Health, or to create an account.
• Registration begins June 7, 2017 and continues until members sign up to receive $10 million of the covered medications, or until November 30, 2017, whichever comes first.
• The one year supply of the covered medication means a 360-day supply.
• No distribution of the free medication will occur after November 30, 2018.
What: A free, one-year supply of the three most commonly prescribed generic medications for Type 2 Diabetes: metformin, glipizide and pioglitazone, in their most common dosages.
Medication Strength Form metformin hcl 500 MG TABLET metformin hcl 850 MG TABLET metformin hcl 1000 MG TABLET pioglitazone hcl 15 MG TABLET pioglitazone hcl 30 MG TABLET pioglitazone hcl 45 MG TABLET glipizide 5 MG TABLET glipizide 10 MG TABLET
Who: Any Blink Health member with a prescription for the medications. Anyone who is not already a member must create an account at BlinkHealth.com to participate.
When: Registration for the program begins June 7. Registration must be completed by November 30, 2017. The program will end before this date if members sign up for more than $10 million of the covered medications.
Where: The Blink Health website or free mobile app.
More details: See our FAQ here
Blink Health reserves the right to modify the terms of, and medications covered by, this program at any time without notice. Blink Health also reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time without notice. This program may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.
Blink Health will always honor the price reflected at the time you purchased your medication. Your final price is based on the medication you pick up at the pharmacy. If you pick up a different form, dosage, or quantity, you will be charged or credited the difference. Blink Health reserves the right to cancel a transaction and refund you if the underlying cost of the prescription drug changes significantly after you have purchased your medication. Blink Health reserves the right to change its prescription drug prices in real time based on supply and demand trends and other factors. Any savings claims made by Blink are based on U.S. retail prices without prescription drug coverage. *Retail Prices (Cash Prices) vary among pharmacies. The Retail Prices displayed are estimates based on multiple sources, including price lists, historical claims and data provided by pharmacies. Our Price Match Guarantee covers generic drugs, and requires that a customer purchase at the lowest price offered by Blink (if a Blink Smart Deal is offered on a medication, the customer must purchase at the Blink Smart Deal Price). Additional conditions apply. For more details visit our Price Match page. Blink Health is not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the pharmacies identified. The pharmacy trademarks and logos above are the property of their respective owners. Blink Health is not offering advice, recommending or endorsing any specific prescription drug, pharmacy or other information. Please seek medical advice before starting, changing or terminating any medication or prescription. Blink is currently unavailable in South Dakota.
Disclosures: Blink Health is NOT insurance or a Medicare prescription drug plan. Users are obligated to pay the price presented during the checkout process. Blink Health is available to users at participating pharmacies only. No enrollment or periodic fees apply. Our address is 233 Spring Street, 8th Floor East, New York, NY 10013, (844) 366-2211, www.blinkhealth.com.