• Blink Health members (current or new) can receive a one-year supply of the three most commonly prescribed generic medications for Type-2 diabetes – metformin, glipizide and pioglitazone – in their common dosages, free of charge. No additional purchase is necessary.
• A member must have a prescription for any or all of these three medications in order to receive them for free.
• The program covers both new and existing Blink Health members. New members must create an account at BlinkHealth.com.
• There is no cost to join Blink Health, or to create an account.
• Registration begins June 7, 2017 and continues until members sign up to receive $10 million of the covered medications, or until November 30, 2017, whichever comes first.
• The one year supply of the covered medication means a 360-day supply.
• No distribution of the free medication will occur after November 30, 2018.
What: A free, one-year supply of the three most commonly prescribed generic medications for Type 2 Diabetes: metformin, glipizide and pioglitazone, in their most common dosages.
Medication Strength Form metformin hcl 500 MG TABLET metformin hcl 850 MG TABLET metformin hcl 1000 MG TABLET pioglitazone hcl 15 MG TABLET pioglitazone hcl 30 MG TABLET pioglitazone hcl 45 MG TABLET glipizide 5 MG TABLET glipizide 10 MG TABLET
Who: Any Blink Health member with a prescription for the medications. Anyone who is not already a member must create an account at BlinkHealth.com to participate.
When: Registration for the program begins June 7. Registration must be completed by November 30, 2017. The program will end before this date if members sign up for more than $10 million of the covered medications.
Where: The Blink Health website or free mobile app.
More details: See our FAQ here
Blink Health reserves the right to modify the terms of, and medications covered by, this program at any time without notice. Blink Health also reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time without notice. This program may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.