Save on this prescription when you pay with Blink Health
Pay online and pick up at over 57,000 pharmacies nationwide, including:
Blink Health beats traditional prescription discount options in nearly every way.
Traditional way to save on prescriptions
The new way to save on prescriptions
Questions? Give us a call at 1 (855) 979-8290
Find savings of up to 95% on over 15,000 medications.
New to Blink Health?
Get OFF your first medications!
Sodium fluoride makes teeth more resistant to decay and bacteria that cause cavities. This medication is used to prevent cavities.
This is best used once daily just before bedtime instead of your regular toothpaste or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Apply a thin ribbon of medicine to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly for 2 minutes or as directed.
Spit out the medication after use. Do not swallow. Children should rinse their mouth thoroughly right away. For adults, do not rinse your mouth, eat, or drink for at least 30 minutes after use to get the best results.
Mouth/gum irritation may rarely occur. If this effect persists or worsens, tell your doctor/dentist or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor/dentist right away if your teeth become stained or pitted. This is often a result of too much fluoride.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your dentist or pharmacist.
Before using sodium fluoride, tell your healthcare professional if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor/dentist or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: mouth problems (e.g., sores, mucositis).
Children may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially if this medication is swallowed. Watch children closely when they are using this medication to make sure that they do not swallow this medication.
Before using this medicine, tell your healthcare professional if you are pregnant.
It is not known if this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your healthcare professional before breast-feeding.
Store at room temperature away from heat. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: nausea, vomiting, excess saliva, stomach pain, diarrhea, "coffee ground" vomit, burning sensation in the mouth or sore tongue.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Keep regular dental appointments.